Statement of intent for the music video

The statement of intent


From the brief i have to make a music video plus website that will outline my artist and dance video, the dance video will be 3 minutes long and for the website i have to link it to the artist that i have made, the theme of my website and video is futuristic mixed with the past and present, this is how I got the name of the artist The Quantum Tear Event.


The web design is supposed to be funky and cool and I will include Bright, Tron like colours as the represent energy and this links with the artist well. I will also aim to create a mix of the past, the present and the future whilst using the ideas that I have created. I will use pictures to show this also and I will aim to make them as cool as possible

the dance music video will be in the theme of the ideas that I have created, I want a mise en scene that represents bright lights and is funky and creative but also use the typical mise en scene of any dance video that is out there. Using the brief I need to make sure that the video is 3 minutes long and I need to make sure that It is professional however I still want it to be creative and eye catching as I want it to do well on different platforms.

the pace of the video and the camera shots will have a certain degree of energy to it as I want an upbeat dance feel that meets the codes and conventions of dance music, there will be flashes of light that will attract the younger members of the audience, I do want this to be flashy and I want to use a range of platforms to complete this

As previously mentioned the artist represents the future but also the past and the present, by combining these three Eras I have created a artist who is capable to do far more than just to make a dance music video, these themes will be shown in my website design along with a mix of the three other ideas that I have come up with that links well with the idea of the past, present and future as the artist is different and creative and is capable of wowing the audience.


the target audience that was specified is teens and young adults between the ages of 16-25, Personally I believe that the artist, the website and the video will link well with the artist because its creative and funky and has different, vibrant colours, the song that I would like to do is Flo Ridas Club Can't handle me as it is a modern dance music song with different shots in which some are taken from the step up films. I will be able to use the music to my advantage and make some cool shots in clubs and by using flashing lights my ambition is to wow the audiences with the Quantum Tear Event as they are capable of many things, I wanted to set the bar with the dance video and a website that links with the personality of the artist.

The Quantum Tear Event is a modern day artist that are able to inspire the youth, coming from a era that features many dance videos I wanted the artist to stand out as the competition between artists is heating up and I want the Quantum Tear Event to succeed and to be the stand out dance music artist.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

american beauty

Teenagers